Edpuzzle makes it easy to Introduce students to self-paced learning with interactive video lessons. Easily pull quality video lessons from sources such as Khan Academy or YouTube, and add your own questions and narration to monitor student understanding. Edpuzzle helps you engage students anytime, anywhere by providing video-based learning opportunities.
- Track Student Progress | Robust reporting allows instructorts to monitor if students have watched videos, how much time they’ve spent watching videos, and if they’re understanding the content.
- Mobile Compatibility | Edpuzzle is compatible with most devices, meaning students always have access to engaging, video-based learning.
- Customize Your Lessons | Customize video lessons by adding multiple choice and open ended questions, comments, or your own narration at any point within a video lesson.
- Share Amongst Colleagues | By creating school channels, teachers can create video lessons and questions and share amongst their colleagues, fostering collaboration while developing a growing library of video lessons.
- Google Classroom Integration | Seamlessly assign video lessons through Google Classroom with the click of a button.
Insert questions at any point in the video for ongoing formative assessment of learner comprehension.
Create multiple choice or open ended questions for any video to gauge learners’ understanding.
Teachers can learn to use Edpuzzle and earn certificates via self-paced, video-based courses.
Evidence of Effectiveness
Since 2013, teachers have created 8 million video-based lessons delivered to over 20 million students nationwide.
Do you have a comment or a question?