Odysseyware is a leading provider of award-winning, online K-Adult core, elective, CTE, and social-emotional learning (SEL) curriculum. The curriculum emphasizes flexibility, providing the most robust customization features in the industry.
- Course Customization
- Alignment to CCR standards
- A broad range of CORE and CTE content
- Pedagogical development of courses
- Robust reporting capabilities, including proxy/contact hour reporting
Students can see every course they are enrolled in and their progress within each.
Teachers can view and customize every course to meet student needs.
Fifteen reports are available, with easy-to-follow instructions for creating reports based on your needs.
Evidence of Effectiveness
- All of Odysseyware’s materials, both for educators and learners, are carefully designed and vetted by research.
- Everything in the content framework is intentional while remaining flexible. It is systematic and explicit, based on research shown to be effective to lead to learning.
- Elevating the Essentials: Odysseyware Instructional Design Framework for Learning (LaMalfa, 2018) provides examples of effective research used to build Odysseyware’s content.
- Elevating the Essentials provides examples of effective research used to build Odysseyware’s content.
What They're Saying
“Adults can’t always come into school. For adults with limited time, Odysseyware provides a flexible learning mode to learn online. We have had great success over 8 years with the Odysseyware targeted test prep for HiSET and GED.”
– Jeff Ochs, Oroville Adult Education, Oroville, CA
Key Tips for Implementation
- Odysseyware can be customized
- Can be implemented as virtual or in class instruction
Taylor County’s Adult Learner Program, located in Campbellsville, Kentucky, is the result of a collaboration between local businesses and Taylor County Schools Superintendent Mr. Roger Cook. A district assessment of each applicant identifies credits needed based on the planned graduation date. The adult learner program then provides the opportunity to earn the missing credits and awards successful learners a diploma. In addition, the district offers residents at a local all-male rehabilitative facility, The Healing Place, the opportunity to work toward their high school diploma on Odysseyware during treatment.
Overview of Odysseyware’s intuitive student interface
Teacher authoring tool: allows teachers to add any content, lessons, videos into lesson plans
Do you have a comment or a question?