Remind is a simple way to stay connected and support students outside of class. Using two-way texting, teachers can send class reminders, attach resources, and engage with individual students who need additional support. Students benefit from regular updates from teachers and can ask questions via private message when needed.
- Send & Receive Texts | Send an assignment to the whole class or individual students. Students can ask questions via private messages.
- Add Attachments | Send assignments, activities, and additional resources via text.
- Schedule in Advance | Maximize teaching time by scheduling updates, reminders, and announcements in advance.
- In-app Translation Support | English language learners when needed.
- Private and Secure | Remind allows students and instructors to communicate using mobile devices without sharing phone numbers or email addresses.
Keep communication with all students in one place.
Send photos, assignments, and other files.
Message a class, a person, or just a small group.
Remind can translate messages into 70+ languages.
Evidence of Effectiveness
Millions of educators, students, and parents use Remind to manage communications and support student learning inside and outside of class.
What They're Saying
“Students ask me questions that they might not otherwise. There’s a level of comfort and security on Remind—their peers have no clue that they’re reaching out to me.”
—Carly Nichols, Teacher
Do you have a comment or a question?