Google Drive is a flexible storage platform for all your classroom files—documents, presentations, photos, and more. With integration of Google’s suite of products, instructors and learners can create, share, and collaborate on work in endless ways while developing essential workplace communication and collaboration skills anytime, with any device.
- Free File Storage | Drive provides up to 15 GB of free file storage so you can store documents, images, and presentations all in one place. By downloading Drive to your computer, you can automatically back up all files to Drive.
- Everything in One Place | Create folders and share permissions for students to view, comment on, or edit any file or folder, meaning all relevant classroom documents can be stored and shared in one place.
- Easily Set Sharing Permissions | Use Drive to create shareable documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more that can be edited and collaborated within by whichever students have permission.
- Communicate and Collaborate within Documents | Use the powerful commenting and suggesting features built into the Google suite of products to comment and suggest revisions for student work. Or, develop critical 21st Century workplace skills by having students use these same tools to collaborate on group projects and activities.
- Available Online and Offline, On Any Device | Use the Google Drive app for mobile to ensure students have access to everything they need anytime, anywhere. Best of all, by setting documents to be made available offline, learners can work on files regardless of internet connectivity.
Easily store files of any type and securely shared to view or edit with students
Files are automatically stored to the cloud and are available via any device.
Set permissions for any file to review, edit, comment, and collaborate on student work.
Evidence of Effectiveness
- A growing number of businesses and classrooms are turning to Google Drive as the go-to file management and content sharing platform because of the ease with which files can be managed and shared, as well as seamless integration of productivity tools such as Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms.
Do you have a comment or a question?