Google Forms is an easy-to-use form authoring tool that automatically saves to Google Drive. With multiple question formats and mobile compatibility, use Forms to gather insights into client needs and employee engagement, or as a polling tool to generate real-time data related to audience opinion and understanding of presentation topics.
- Google Drive Integration | With Google Drive integration, Forms can easily be shared with other colleagues, allowing for collaboration of survey development and team analysis of survey results, with zero additional logins needed.
- Multiple Question Types | Question types include multiple choice, short and long answer, multiple-select, dropdown lists, linear scales, and more, providing multiple options for gathering actionable feedback.
- Easy-to-Access Reporting | Form responses can be reviewed by each individual response or can be viewed within a spreadsheet, providing immediate data on survey-takers’ responses.
- Data Visualization Tools | Forms responses are automatically tabulated visually in real-time. And, since Forms data seamlessly exports and saves into Google Sheets, you can make the most out of your survey data through charts and additional robust data visualization tools.
- Question Branching | Use sections within Google Forms to create question branching based on respondent answers, tailoring the survey experience to maximize relevance while saving respondents time.
Question formats such as checkbox grid simplify the coordination of meeting times for large groups.
Multiple question types provide numerous options for gathering feedback on events, programming, and organizational needs.
Real-time, visual reporting is perfect for audience polling or gathering data for reports and presentations.
Evidence of Effectiveness
Google Forms provides powerful polling and survey capabilities that is fully integrated into Google Drive, maximizing productivity and the ease with which critical information is gathered by organizations.
Do you have a comment or a question?