PAIRIN Pathways is a career exploration tool that respects and supports the winding paths most individuals take by providing personalized career path recommendations. Organizations can implement PAIRIN Pathways to allow individuals to match their strengths, personal desires, education, experience and transferable skills to optimal career paths.
- Cross-industry mapping for the development of soft and hard skills while in certificate or degree programs
- Insights, coaching tips and over 300 personalized curriculum micro-lessons to help develop the skills needed before starting on the job
- Customizable résumés, with the option to generate job opening-specific versions optimized for increases employer response rates
- Seamless integration for high schools and post-secondary institutions
- Detailed information on over 600 careers
PAIRIN Pathways generates personalized career paths based on experiences, desires, interests, skill strengths and more.
Detailed information on over 600+ careers can be filtered by desired location, education requirements, job tasks, salaries, opportunity rating and so much more.
Key Tips for Implementation
- Highest usage rates (75% to 99%) when integrated into instruction through a blended learning model.
- To increase outcomes, programs can add on more intensive coaching or provide their own personalized coaching.
- We also recommend adding incentives such as lotteries or bonuses for learners which have shown to increase completion rates.
Empower students with personalized career matching that’s fun!
Do you have a comment or a question?